Pre-Trip: Escape to Orlando
Week of April 20, 2009
Time to last trip: 4 months
Average temp at home: 50oF (i.e. cold & rainy)
Tasks to do before we can escape: too numerous to count (but I'll try)
- Get new headlight for van (before nice County police officer stops us again on the road)
- Get First Communion gifts for all the kids back home (feel guilty again that we made our travel plans a year before their churches set the Communion dates).
- Complete at least 3 last minute work projects.
- Get the van ramp serviced
- Get a haircut (for me). Doing Disney as a shaggy dog is not a good idea.
- Make reservations for the hotel stopovers on the way South.
- Finish redesigning the GM website for the trip.
- Print all schedules for the vacation fridge (remember to pack magnets).
- Go over the mental list of things to do (forget at least 2 things: one major and one minor).